First Blog Post. :")

11:05 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyonee.. & welcome to my blog. :) 
Hey guys... Im Jewelle, a carefree 20 year old girl from Nassau, Bahamas living up North in Nova Scotia, Canada. I just finished my second year of university studying Political Science, with hopes of becoming a lawyer in the future. I love reading fiction novels that are mainly filled with romance or drama. I hardly ever watch television, but when I do its only Game of Thrones, or Grey's Anatomy. (I MISS YOU CHRISTINA) .. & thank the Lord, Jon Snow is back! I loveee to cook although I fail almost every time at just trying to make a pot of rice, but I promise everything else tastes delicious.  
Anyhow, enough about me.. I've always wanted to start a blog but had no idea where to begin. So today I decided to put good ol' youtube to work & figured out what I needed to, so now here I am. My blog wont be focusing on one area but I'll write about whatever interest me. Whether it be a nice recipe I found, a must have novel or just life in general.  
See ya next time!

0 comments: